By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OME’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
licenseyou may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OME’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OME at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OME’s web site are provided “as is”. OME makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OME does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OME or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OME’s Internet site, even if OME or
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OME’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OME does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OME may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OME does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OME has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OME of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OME’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Newfoundland and Labrador without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.